Make (formerly Integromat)
Make is a code-free tool that lets you connect to thousands of apps to automate rewards or sync data.
Make lets you perform an action when a certain GrowSurf event occurs -- all without having to write any code. Here are a few scenarios in which you would use Make:
- New Participant Reward: WHEN a participant reaches a referral goal and thus unlocks a reward, THEN automatically add a new row in Google Sheets.
- New Participant: WHEN a new participant is added to your GrowSurf campaign, THEN add/update them in your email service provider (e.g, Mailchimp, InfusionSoft, ConvertKit, HubSpot).
- Campaign Ended: WHEN your GrowSurf campaign ends, THEN email the results of the referral program to your company CEO (total number of impressions, referrals, etc).
- Trigger Referral: WHEN you get a new charge in Stripe, THEN trigger a referral.
- 2.Then sign into your Make account, or create a Make account if you don't already have one.
- 3.Once logged in, click the Create a new scenario button. You'll then see a screen asking What services do you want to integrate?, and we can move to the next step, which is setting up the Make scenario.