Zapier is a code-free tool that lets you connect to 3,000+ apps to automate rewards or sync data.
Zapier lets you perform an action when a certain GrowSurf event occurs without having to write any code. Here are a few scenarios in which you would use Zapier:
- New Participant Reward: WHEN a participant reaches a referral goal and thus unlocks a reward, THEN automatically send the participant a coupon code via Coupon Carrier.
- New Participant: WHEN a new participant is added to your GrowSurf campaign, THEN add/update them in your email service provider (e.g., Mailchimp, InfusionSoft, ConvertKit, HubSpot).
- Campaign Ended: WHEN your GrowSurf campaign ends, THEN email the results of the referral program to your company CEO (total number of impressions, referrals, etc).
- Trigger Referral: WHEN you get a new charge in Stripe, THEN trigger a referral.
- 2.Click the Connect to 5,000+ Apps button.
- 3.Log in to your Zapier account or create one if necessary.
- 4.After logging in, you will be taken to the Zap editor screen, where GrowSurf will be visible as the trigger for the Zap you are setting up.
Note: Zapier's free plan provides you with 5 total Zaps and 100 free monthly tasks. For more, you will need to upgrade your Zapier plan. Also, if you do not have a Zapier account, you will be prompted to complete a short questionnaire before you can create a Zap.