Zapier is a code-free tool that lets you connect to 3,000+ apps to automate rewards or sync data.
Zapier lets you perform an action when a certain GrowSurf event occurs -- all without having to write any code. Here are a few scenarios in which you would use Zapier:
- New Participant Reward: WHEN a participant reaches a referral goal and thus unlocks a reward, THEN automatically send the participant a coupon code via Coupon Carrier.
- New Participant: WHEN a new participant is added to your GrowSurf campaign, THEN add/update them in your email service provider (e.g, Mailchimp, InfusionSoft, ConvertKit, HubSpot).
- Campaign Ended: WHEN your GrowSurf campaign ends, THEN email the results of the referral program to your company CEO (total number of impressions, referrals, etc).
- Trigger Referral: WHEN you get a new charge in Stripe, THEN trigger a referral.
- 2.Then sign in to your Zapier account, or create a Zapier account if you don't already have one.
- 3.Once logged in, click the blue Connect to 2,000+ Apps button in the center-right side of the page. You'll then see a blank editor screen, and we can move to the next step, which is setting up the Zap trigger.